Far Cry 5 is the fifth main installment and eleventh entry in the “Far Cry” series. The game falls under action-adventure first-person shooter game. It has been developed by “Ubisoft Montreal” and “Ubisoft Toronto” and published by “Ubisoft” for Microsoft Windows released on March 27, 2018.
The game has been set in an open world environment: fictional Hope County, Montana. You can explore the map on foot or lots of vehicles available like in the previous installments of Far Cry series.
Far Cry 5 Trapper Error!!
The gamers may face the Far Cry 5 Trapper Error while playing the game. The error may come up with different codes like the one mentioned below:
- C69CD14 etc.
Far Cry 5 Trapper Error – Fix
If asked personally, i love the Far Cry series as well as Ubisoft for making great games (I used to be a die hard fan of Prince of Persia, but sadly the series was discontinued).
But spending money to buy games and then fighting battle with these type of errors for which even developers of the game doesn’t have a proper solution is a headache.
To make the game play of Far Cry 5 error less, here are some of the possible fixes which may help you to fix the Far Cry 5 Trapper Error while playing the game. So, let’s check the article for the possible fixes:
1) Save Game File:
This solution was mentioned by a gamer and it has helped him to resolve the issue so i have mentioned it here. To fix the error, one thing you need to do is to delete the latest save game file and then replaying the game. To do that, follow the steps given below:
- Close the game.
- Browse to the following approximate location:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<user-id>\1803
- If you can’t find the save games, you can also try in the approximate directory mentioned below:
- Sort the save game files by date by right clicking and select “Sort by date”.
- Delete the most recent save game file.
- Try replaying the game.
Hope this trick may also help you to fix this error code.
This is a hit and trial solution for resolving the Trapper error. Please follow the steps given below to try it:
- Launch the game.
- On the main menu screen, click “Continue” to load the gameplay.
- As soon as the loading screen images of gameplay starts displaying on the screen, Switch to desktop by pressing “ALT+Tab” key.
- Wait for a minute or two on the desktop. Don’t click the mouse randomly or press keyboard in the meantime.
- Switch back to the game using “ALT+Tab” again.
- If you see the “Wolf’s Den” screen while loading in place of Jacob loading screen, the fix was successful.
Thanks to the gamer who shared this temporary fix to resolve Far Cry 5 Trapper Error.
Hope the above two solution will help in fixing Far Cry 5 Trapper Error.
If you have resolved this error by any other trick, please don’t forget to leave the solution in the comment box so that other gamers can get benefit from that.
For more solutions, visit Home Page